Technetweb Support has provided tech support since 1996 and is one of the leading online tech support companies with top reviews. We’ve helped lots of individuals and business users with their technical support issues from simple computer bugs to complex virus/malware pc/mac problems. We don’t just offer simple tech support, we enable remote access and allow the customers to watch each and every action that we take to solve the issues you may be facing. This is helpful for many reasons including the advantage of a bonus education on how to resolve the issue yourself. This in itself can be a huge value when you evaluate the cost of the technical support itself. It can save you a lot of money in the future, and our customers can vouch for that!
In addition to our excellent tech support options listed, we offer annual plans that can be thought of as an in house tech support technician who is always available to help solve your issues. In this day and age we all know that viruses, malware and spyware are abundant, and it is not always so simple to avoid these pressing issues. We provide excellent options in diagnosing and getting rid of the vicious files, and our tech support agents will gladly explain any steps we take in doing so, to help you avoid getting the same or similar viruses again.
What We Support?
- Provide Technical Support for issues you are facing within any Microsoft Products
- Top Tech Support Company that can help you with any of your Computer Issues
- Create dependable backups for your important files and folders
- Fix errors which occur while you work on your PC, or general tech support
- Recommend software to improve daily productivity. We support Windows 95/98/ME/XP/ Home & Pro/Vista/7 NT/ 2000/ Vista
What make us unique when it comes to support?
- Mac Pro
- Mac Mini
- Mac Book Pro
- Mac Book Air
- Update, Backup and Restore
- Syncing your iPhone
- Phone, Messages and Face Time
- Features and App’s
- Mail, Contacts and Calendars
- Wi-Fi, Air Play and Air Drop
- Download iTunes
- Downloading iTunes for windows using Internet Explorer
- Troubleshooting iTunes installation on Mac OS X
- Fix unexpected quits, freezes, or launch issues
- Issues installing iTunes for Windows
- Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows
Android Support – Tablets & Smart Phones
- Android Application Support
- Android Installation
- Android Upgrade / Update
- Uninstall Android Apps
- Google Android Security support