Get 50% off on ESET antivirus with any tech support service from Technetweb. Call us at 1-888-274-5606 to claim your offer.
ESET NOD32 is among the most successful antivirus of the year 2018. If you are thinking to use ESET as the shield to protect your devices against online malware and threats, then you are doing the right thing. It is an immensely effective and simple to use solution. The detection rate of this antivirus is excellent and it provides support for multiple operating systems. NOD32 Antivirus 2018 is completely compatible with Windows Vista, Home Server, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, Mac and Android. If you need help in installation or any other issue related to ESET antivirus, call us at 1-888-274-5606 for best ESET tech support services.
NOD32 has a series of interesting and improved features to offer:
- Real-time file protection module.
- A section dedicated to the web access protection.
- HIPS (a module used to identify the unwanted behavior from existing apps)
- An anti-phishing module.
- Email client protection.
- The Activity watcher is a module which presents enhanced statistics regarding the activity of files in your device.
- The Running processes module watcher
- The Scheduler is a great tool incorporated in NOD32 which enables you to setup different intervals of time to manage the tasks. It is also possible to include customized jobs.
- The Reporting tool will provide you a place in which you can get statistical data regarding your usage of NOD32 Antivirus. It has the option of showing in a single screen the number of files being scanned and potentially dangerous files.
- SysInspector is a module developed by ESET that presents enhanced data regarding the software and hardware of the device where the antivirus is installed.
- ESET SysRescue Live is reportedly said to be one of the most appreciated functionalities incorporated in NOD32 Antivirus 2018. It is because of this tool that the persistent malware which can’t be removed is eliminated with the use of the real-time scanner module.
- The Quarantine is another option where NOD32 transfers the doubtful and malware infected files.
ESET Internet Security 2018:
ESET-Internet-Security 2018 provides a number of advancements, new features, an easy-to-use interface and comprehensive protection from an extensive range of cyber threats.
It comes as a highly recommended antivirus because of the following number of options it provides;
- Firewall – ESET-Internet-security is capable of preventing cyber attacks such as hacking as it has robust configuration features that can withstand online attacks.
- Exploit Blocker – It is a solution which can identify attacks launched by hackers who have the aim to block and encrypt the important data of your device. This tool can protect your computer as it adequately guards your browser, Java-based apps, and more.
- Ransomware Shield provides superior security from the ransomware and lockscreen-type threats, thus keep your device protected from ransomware.
- Anti-Botnet is another option that provides security from the bots that spread through computer networks and use them to send spam or even attack other networks.
- ESET Live Grid is a brand new feature and no other antivirus company has used it until now. It scans your files and compares them with certain pre-existing samples in the database of ESET labs. The scanning speed is high and the files that are automatically seen as safe aren’t scanned again.
- Banking & Payment Protection – This new service provides a shield against possible financial loss which takes place when your device is hacked when you are doing online transactions.
- Parental Control provides enhanced features, safeguarding children from sources potentially unsafe for their age. It has a simple and easy to use interface.
- Webcam Protection provides a shield from illegal accessing of your device’s webcams.
- Anti-Theft Optimization enhances the manner in which you interact with your PC’s interface while configuring its security settings.
- Laptop Activity Watch is a new option which enables the collecting of images taken by a stolen device’s webcam as soon as it is connected to the Internet.